Adult: $133.00 Child: $120.00
Come with Crossroad Tours on a fun Adventure to the Shedd aquarium and to Adler Planetarium!
The Shedd Aquarium offers Beluga encounters, beach clean-ups and 360 virtual dives with Caribbean reef sharks! The Shedd Aquarium connects nature lovers and animal enthusiasts with the aquatic world.
Then, we will venture over to Adler Planetarium, where people come to learn about the universe and each other. Whether it is introducing a guest to the Ring Nebula, a neighborhood school to a community partner, a research team to a network of citizen scientists, or one staff member to another, the Adler’s focus on meaningful connections dates back nearly a century.
- 5:00AM — P/U @ Crossroads
- 5:15AM — P/U @ Topeka Westedge
- 5:45AM — P/U @ Middlebury McDonalds
- 6:00 AM — P/U @ Ernie Helmuth Millersburg
- 6:30 AM — P/U @ Martin’s Nappanee
- 10:30 AM — Arrive @ Shedd Aquarium
- 2:00PM — Leave Aquarium
- 2:30PM — Arrive @ Adler Planetarium
- 5:30PM — Leave Adler
- Eat @ fast Food
- 9PM - D/O @ Nappanee
- 9:30PM- D/O @ Ernie Helmuth
- 9:45PM — D/O @ McDonalds
- 10:15 PM — D/O @ Westedge
- 10:30 PM — D/O @ Crossroads